Sales Manager Internship
Company: Ospree Location: Singapore
Jumpstart your career - We are looking for a superstar individual who would like to part-time with us. Are you interested in cryptocurrency, government (MAS) interaction and want to learn how Singapore is working to become a hub for digital asset businesses? If you want to be part of a startup and see how a company builds from the ground up, you’ve come to the right place. Come join Ospree and jumpstart your career with us!
- Individuals who are enthusiastic and knowledgeable about cryptocurrency and transformative technology.
- Energetic and positive-minded people who want experience working in a startup environment.
- Basic understanding of the financial and/or regulatory ecosystem.
- Social Media Management engagement experience is a big plus.
- Design, video editing, and content creation experience are a big plus.
- Flexible schedule and working hours.
- The opportunity of working in a leading industry.
- The opportunity to learn about cryptocurrency, government regulations, and CRM.
If you are interested in joining our team please send your resume to us at support(at)ospree.io.
Ospree is a cloud platform that operates as Software-as-a-Service, offering powerful, integral B2B solutions to create a full-stack compliance ecosystems in only a few steps and without technical complications. It serves customers in the digital asset industry, permitting teams to comply with complex Anti–Money Laundering (AML) and Counter-Terrorism Financing (CTF) requirements at the global and local levels. The platform provides various modules to automate and orchestrate compliance processes, including whitelisting, monitoring, smart-rules, and reporting.
Build the world's simplest, and easiest-to-use compliance platform capable of monitoring large volumes of blockchain transactions with a high level of accuracy.
Simplicity - We only focus on the essential information you need. Quality - We deliver premium user experience to our customers.
Front-end React Developer - Remote
Posting Date: 29/May/2021
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dedicated team that is responsible for the development, and implementation of Ospree solutions. Our customers are ambitious fintech startups and enterprises in a variety of sectors including digital banking, asset manager, and virtual asset service providers. This role is for someone who can become a key member of the technical team. We are looking for a person who is passionate about what they do and has high attention to detail and is self-motivated. The successful candidate will develop on our core products and work within a team of 4 developers guided by and reporting to the CTO. If you like to put your name to the highest quality work, then we’d like you on our team.
What Will I Be Doing?
• Build next-generation blockchain compliance solutions.
• Develop, test, deploy, and improve interesting products using React.
• Focus on overall product quality and user experience.
• Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
• Take initiative and be responsible for technical solutions to data quality and workflow challenges.
What Skills Should I have?
• BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
• 3 or more years of front-end development experience.
• Must have solid commercial experience in Angular.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly with clients and team members.
• Knowledge of User Experience best practices.
Nice to Have Skills:
• Experienced using Redux, Styled Components, React-Query, Material UI
• Ability to project manage small projects and prioritize tasks.
• Basic SQL knowledge.
Ospree is a cloud platform that operates as Software-as-a-Service, offering powerful, integral B2B solutions to create a full-stack compliance ecosystem. We serve customers in the digital-asset industry, empowering teams to comply with complex Anti–Money Laundering (AML) and Counter-Terrorism Financing (CTF) requirements at the global and local levels.
Apply now!Don't worry if you need to update your CV, instead of missing out, drop us a message instead! >> https://www.linkedin.com/company/ospree